Join us so that no mother has to give birth in the dark!
Together we can make childbirth safer.
Our Light Every Birth initiative is reaching every public health center in need so that mothers and newborns can survive childbirth.
Reliable lighting and power are essential for frontline health workers battling COVID-19.
Your donations give health workers the power to save lives.
Donate by Check:
Please send your check in US funds, made payable to We Care Solar, to:
We Care Solar
2150 Allston Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
Help us Light Every Birth! Our international campaign is transforming health care in Liberia, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, and Tanzania. Every Mother’s Day donation helps us light up lives. Write to: email@example.com to let us know who YOU would like to honor for Mother’s Day.
Other Ways to Give:
- * Donate stock or initiate a wire transfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- * Give through your Donor-Advised Fund. Contact your sponsoring financial institution and recommend a grant to We Care Solar.
- * Consider a life-saving legacy gift in your estate planning.
- * Double your donation with a company match. Ask your employer how you can double your impact.
* To donate to We Share Solar, our youth education program, please indicate this on your check or add a note to your online donation.
* If your donation is a gift to someone special, let us know. We can send a beautiful e-card once we know the name and email of your honoree. Send us a note at: email@example.com.
We Care Solar is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Our EIN# is 30-0627106. All donations are tax-deductible, to the extent permitted by law.